At MCS we take your privacy seriously. We aim to ensure that the processing of personal data by or on behalf of MCS Global Ltd is fair and reasonable and that your personal data is secure, accurate and up to date.
MCS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide us with for the purpose of processing a business transaction
- Information that you provide us via our contact forms or resource downloads such as name, email address, phone number, postal address and company in order to request information on our software or services.
Where allowed by law, MCS may collate information it obtains from third parties about other individuals and businesses. This helps us to update, expand and analyse our records, identify new customers, and personalise the products and services we provide that may be of interest to you.
MCS may use your personal information to:
- Process your enquiry or any software or services that you ask for, including white papers downloads
- Send you statements and invoices or to collect payments from you
- Send you relevant marketing communications such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about MCS software and services but only as permitted by law or requested by you (see "Emails and newsletters" below.)
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To view any information you have disclosed, contact the Data Controller, MCS Global Ltd, Ashwood, Grove Business Park, White Waltham, Berkshire, SL6 3LW, United Kingdom.
Email and Newsletters
We will use your data to send you newsletters and marketing information about MCS software and services, events, surveys and relevant articles. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email or by phoning the office number, or as a customer by altering your marketing preferences on the MCS Customer Club website.
When you visit an MCS website, a small file called a cookie will be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow MCS to make its website more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log on and use the website for future visits. Cookies do not personally identify an Internet user, although they do identify a user's computer.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent it from automatically accepting cookies. Please access the 'help' section on most browsers which explains the various options around handling cookies. If disabling cookies, you may not be able to access all of the features on the MCS websites.
MCS websites may issue cookies for the following purposes:
- Analytics - allow us to monitor how people use the website and optimize our content accordingly to improve user experience
- Retrieving your previous form field inputs - in order for you to save time in rekeying information into form fields
- Remarketing - in order for us to re-advertise to you when you are browsing other websites
Third Party Cookies
Our website has social media sharing buttons or widgets which are hosted by a third party called ‘Addthis’. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site and may set a cookie to enable correct functionality. Your interaction with these features are governed by the company providing it. You can amend your settings here https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
Any personal information you provide for us is safe and confidential. MCS will not share your information with any other companies outside of MCS. We follow industry standards to protect the information submitted to us. We store all of your information securely both during transmission and after we receive any data. This protects your data against loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your logon credentials safe and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach.
We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if we are asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
Updates to this policy
MCS Global Ltd
Grove Business Park
SL6 3LW UK
Tel: +44(0)1628 828000